We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us under generally accepted concepts of good faith as well as any applicable privacy laws in Pakistan whenever enacted.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
• phone us on: +92-312-0000584
• e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
• write to us at: Zahra Ahmad, Customer Services, 92-B/1, MM Alam Road, Gulberg-III, Lahore, Pakistan.
When contacting us, please remember to quote your name and contact details along with any Zahra Ahmad account number or correspondence reference you may have.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this Website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
When you register at Zahra Ahmad or make a purchase (including purchases made in-store, over the phone, or via our catalogue order forms or this Website) we may collect the following personal data about you:
• your name, age and sex;
• your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone, fax and e-mail details;
• where you have registered with us, your user name and password;
• where you place an order with us, your payment card details;
• your communication and shopping preferences;
• your browsing and online shopping activities; and
• your date of birth.
We may also collect some or all of the above personal data about you when you access and browse this Website or any third party website associated to us (as described below), including when you sign up to receive Zahra Ahmad newsletters. We may also collect some or all of this personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us. We may also collect information as a result of authentication or identity checks.
Zahra Ahmad (and third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and process your personal data:
• to make this Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
• to maintain any registered account that you hold with us;
• to process your orders and deliver your purchases to you through third party courier service that also requires your contact information to process your order;
• to contact you regarding your questions / inquiries;
• to contact you in event of product delivery failure/problem;
• to provide our goods and services to you and for associated purposes, including verifying your identity directly or through third party fraud prevention services;
• with your agreement, to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you and for customer satisfaction;
• for internal research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes; and
• for any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
We also process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through this Website. When you place an order with us, we may offer to retain your payment card details for your convenience to save you having to re-enter these details on a future occasion. We do not share card details with any third parties except where we / our payment processor uses automated fraud prevention services against your card. However, if you prefer that we do not maintain these details, you can go to 'My Account', click on ‘Edit or delete a credit card’ and delete any card information that we hold about you.
In addition, we may collect anonymized details about visitors to our Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymized details that we collect for these purposes.
In the event that a third party acquires all or part of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal data to that third party in connection with the acquisition. Furthermore, we reserve the right to disclose your personal data to third parties as part of any business. We may also disclose your personal data where necessary to comply with applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
We provide you with the ability to control whether or not to receive e-mail newsletters, or to change the types of e-mail newsletters you receive.
Zahra Ahmad will only send you text alerts with your permission. You can opt out of receiving these text alerts at any time. Data may be supplied to third party processors to enable the service to be provided.
If you have agreed that we can contact you for marketing purposes we may send you emails and other communications relating to products and services which we think will be of interest and relevance to you as an individual. We do this by monitoring the browsing and online shopping habits of customers and providing them with information on products they have viewed and related products.
We use Internet standard encryption technology ("SSL" or "Secure Socket Layer" technology) to encode personal data that you send to us when placing an order through the Website. To check that you are in a secure area of the Website before sending personal data to us, please look at the bottom right of your website browser and check that it displays an image of a closed padlock or an unbroken key.
However, please note that whilst we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us.
If you are using a computer or terminal in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session for your security. In addition we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety:
Keep your account passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
When creating a password, use at least 8 characters. A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained. We also recommend that you frequently change your password. You can do this by going to ‘My Account’ and clicking ‘Change name, email or password’,
Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from zahraahmad.com.pk asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
You have the following rights:
• the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law;
• the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and
• the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details specified above. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications that we send you, you can most easily do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail newsletter we have sent to you.
If you have any questions please contact us.